2018 REGISTRATION - OPENS APRIL 1ST AND CLOSES JULY 20TH
STEPS TO REGISTRATION
1. Read the descriptions of classes under the 2018 WORKSHOPS tab. Our workshops are one week-long residential classes the first 2 weeks of August. You must be at least 21 years old to participate. This year we are offering 14 different workshops! Seven choices for each week of camp.
2. Choose which workshop you would like to attend and add class to your shopping cart on the workshop page. You will need to decide what accommodations will work the best for you as we have several options. Most participants stay in our bunk rooms (you get the top and bottom bunk.) Bunk rooms do not come with linens. If you go with a bunk room you can bring your own linens or pay to have linens provided for the week for an added cost of $11. If you would like linens add them to your cart. We have a small number of 3 person rooms and 2 person rooms that have real beds and shared bathrooms down the hall. Additionally, we have just a few private rooms available and no private baths. Depending on your budget, choose what sleeping arrangements work best for you.
3. We have some participants who attend two weeks of classes, they simply add two selections (one for each week) to their shopping carts, if this is of interest to you see this page.
4. If you have alternative diet needs or allergies, the Menucha staff can accommodate you. On each class page there is an item called "Alternative Meals" and the cost is $34.00. If you require this option please add that item to your shopping cart when you register.
5. Some of our participants like to arrive early to their workshop on the Saturday evening before it begins. The can get access to their rooms after 6:15 pm on that Saturday for $75.00. There are no meals provided that evening, and there is not an easy place to get a meal without a car. However breakfast and lunch is provided on Sunday for those Early Arrival participants.
6. If you would like to attend our workshops but need financial assistance, fill out a scholarship form and send it to us. Register and select the scholarship student option, you will see the exact amount you will need to pay to attend. All scholarships are $350.00 (already discounted in the scholarship student option dialog), and if you qualify you will receive that discount. If for some reason you do not qualify all of your payment will be refunded. See our Scholarship page for more information.
7. Add your selection to your shopping cart and purchase your workshop (you don't have to be a PayPal member - and can use your credit card as a guest on the PayPal website). After your payment, you will receive an email from us that includes a link to a registration form page. Please fill out the form and submit it to finalize the registration process. Thanks!
If you have questions about registration you can email our registrar HERE.
For more information about Menucha Retreat and Conference Center, go to: www.menucha.org .